Res Publica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Res Publica: Outer Empires Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helio

helio

Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration...   Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 am

An Open Letter From the Desk of Councillor Helio Solis:

To All Pilots of Nyridia:

I concede the Presidency to Councillor Imperator Arya Astra. I wish the best for your administration and will work cooperatively towards more a productive and Open Government.

On behalf of A-Team, I publicly apologize for your incarceration in our secret Oloraseval jail, within 24 hours before the election.

We have returned all of the items removed from your Illiszorary Office, except for the illegal weapons found under your couch. We have agreed not to prosecute you due to the embarrassment of the timing of your incarceration, and in exchange for your agreement not to press charges. Councillor Corwin Dulac's bizarre actions resulting in your incarceration did not result in any criminal charges either.

Get Involved Now! As part of Councillor Helio's dedication to Open Gov the new Council asks for your help to set their agenda go to http://forums.outer-empires.com and join in on the discussion, in Announcements Section. Add a new idea for Council to consider or support an old idea that is important to you.

Very Truly Yours,

Councillor Helio Solis
Leader of A-Team
Back to top Go down
Arya Astra
Admin
Arya Astra

PostSubject: Re: Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration...   Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:29 pm

The weapons that you refer to as illegal may be illegal within GVMT space, but not in Res Publica. They are legal within Res Publica space with an associated special Imperator Issued Permit.

I would like these returned at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://oerp.forumotion.net
helio

helio

PostSubject: Re: Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration...   Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Please file Form "Z-9" with our Justice Department they will be happy to service your claim with all expediency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration...   Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Arya...Sorry About Incarceration...
Page 1 of 1