Res Publica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Res Publica: Outer Empires Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May OE Subscription Offer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crow Bird

Crow Bird

May OE Subscription Offer Empty
PostSubject: May OE Subscription Offer   May OE Subscription Offer EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:53 am

Paul,

I looked for more info on the May offer, but you locked this subject. I didn't see any other post discusing it, or maybe in my cursery glance down the page below this post, I just didn't recognize it, nor see it. I will of course continue my search, after this but, in any event, these are my questions.

Regarding the Battleship; I do not have as yet a high enough class to fly it, But! If I were to set up a Paypal account and spend 100 US dollars, would I still be able to get the fully equipt Battleship, and be able to hold onto it, until I had a high enough class to fly her?

Ship Parts: I noticed that in the stats of certain weapons, they have a recharge rate of 1 second. I heard recently, that the lowest recharge rate for all weapons in game was moved up to 3 seconds. Will these specail weapons operate as per stats, or not?

Also when will these weapons become availabe to the regular subscribing public? Can I give/sell these weapons to fellow faction mates?
Back to top Go down
Crow Bird

Crow Bird

May OE Subscription Offer Empty
PostSubject: May Subscription Offer questions...   May OE Subscription Offer EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

I have posted this in a Private Message via OE forums. I have posted this in public forums under Announcements. It was errased as if it never was.
Back to top Go down

May OE Subscription Offer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Res Publica :: Public Area :: Public Relations :: Other Inquiries-
Jump to: