Res Publica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Res Publica: Outer Empires Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helio

helio

PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.  Empty
PostSubject: PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.    PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 am

He may have lost it forever and have to alter it slightly cause vultures pre buy these kinds o names in case of mistakes like this.

Ateam has an open chat on it's site. I think you'll have register, simple with email account.
Back to top Go down
helio

helio

PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.    PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.  EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 am

I have a temporary workaround for PC (MAC should have similar approach, app will not have the same luck at the moment)

please change your hosts. file (located in c:\windows\system32\drives\etc), adding the following entry

87.106.21.140 gameview.outer-empires.com

this entry will direct you to the server directly.

I post the solution to AoI and DIe forum, (and also here now), but since anyone can't play the game, most likely can't access OE forum either. so please spread the word around to other faction web sites.

thanks!

Hcout

PAaul didn't pay domain name registration.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Res Publica :: Public Area :: Public Relations :: Other Inquiries-
Jump to: