HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

May OE Subscription Offer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crow Bird

PostSubject: May OE Subscription Offer   Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 am

Paul,

I looked for more info on the May offer, but you locked this subject. I didn't see any other post discusing it, or maybe in my cursery glance down the page below this post, I just didn't recognize it, nor see it. I will of course continue my search, after this but, in any event, these are my questions.

Regarding the Battleship; I do not have as yet a high enough class to fly it, But! If I were to set up a Paypal account and spend 100 US dollars, would I still be able to get the fully equipt Battleship, and be able to hold onto it, until I had a high enough class to fly her?

Ship Parts: I noticed that in the stats of certain weapons, they have a recharge rate of 1 second. I heard recently, that the lowest recharge rate for all weapons in game was moved up to 3 seconds. Will these specail weapons operate as per stats, or not?

Also when will these weapons become availabe to the regular subscribing public? Can I give/sell these weapons to fellow faction mates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crow Bird

PostSubject: May Subscription Offer questions...   Sun May 09, 2010 8:15 am

I have posted this in a Private Message via OE forums. I have posted this in public forums under Announcements. It was errased as if it never was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

May OE Subscription Offer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1