Res Publica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Res Publica: Outer Empires Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Image egamI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Image egamI Empty
PostSubject: Image egamI   Image egamI EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:24 am

Excerpt from ‘Annals of Nyridia Pt.3’

Image egamI was raised by Jansolian nuns in the deserts of Ioninekait I. Her early years were spent studying the scriptures & languages of the order in the expectation that she would follow the path of her teachers.

The girl, however, showed an alarming aptitude for the more ancient & occult teachings and so was sent to study at the monastery of Olfepanfe under the strict guidance of the Panfian Brothers. The Mother Superior was rumored to have said “the convent of Jansol Maris fell under a dark shadow the day that child was left at our door, and we are well rid of her.”

Little is known of her years spent at the monastery, although it is said that several of the brothers disappeared in mysterious circumstances around the time of her expulsion.
This writer has also heard whispers that the nuns have artifacts confirming her true identity.

Records containing her name in association with the powerful Iron Union begin to become more frequent during the skirmishes following the fall of the Nyridion Government.

Some say the Union contains some of the lost members of the Olfepanfe Monastery, although this is yet to be confirmed.

Image egamI Cate-Blanchett-Biography
Back to top Go down

Image egamI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Image egamI   Image egamI EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:13 am

Nyridion Dominion 16/8/10

The death of the Mother Superior at Jansol Maris has led to rumors of a document surfacing that links egamI to the baby reported to have been abducted from the House of Astra when The Imperator was herself in her infancy. Reports of the abduction, or the existence of the baby were never confirmed.

Imperator Astra is quoted as saying "I am, and have always been, an only child."

egamI has made no public comment.
Back to top Go down
Arya Astra
Admin
Arya Astra

Image egamI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Image egamI   Image egamI EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 am

Regrettably, some of the birth records of House Astra were destroyed when the Aurlinfinn embassy on Cinnhilif was destroyed by terrorists. Although I can offer no evidence, I am sure any rumors of a House Astra lost child are just that . . . rumors.
Back to top Go down
https://oerp.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Image egamI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Image egamI   Image egamI Empty

Back to top Go down

Image egamI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Res Publica :: Public Area :: Nyridion Culture :: Pilot Biographies-
Jump to: